lördag 21 januari 2012

Tell the world


The coming weeks will be really busy, homeworks, exams, finals etc etc. Sometimes it just feels like all of your teachers think you don´t have any other subject than theirs. We have like 3 tests the same week, no kidding. I´ll do my best, though.

I always get a lot of questions from people asking me if I´m okay, Yes, I mostly am. Thank you for asking.
But sometimes I just want to scream my heart out and use the worst language there is, shut the door to the world and open the one to my soul and heart instead. Just to be alone, be me.
Something I really need to do more is listen to myself and be strong. Sure, you can say you´re okay while inside you´re dying. You may wonder if it would matter, if anyone care, if you should keep going? 
And YES, you should. No one deserves to be picked on, bullied or sad because of there is too many idiots in this world! 
When you´re down, do something you really love. Listen to music, write or even run out to the woods and kick a tree. Shout at it, pretend that the tree is the person you are mad at. Do whatever you want. But don´t cut, please don´t. It´s a bad thing, really bad. It gives nothing but ugly scares. You´ll regret it someday, I promise. 

Stay strong. 


I will keep you guys updated! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Nice to see you blogging ... :)))
    Good post ... but Robin , it is not the worst thing in life to be dying inside ...
    I agree on the screaming part though, everyone should scream when they feel like it ... but rarely anyone does nowadays ...
    Looking forward for your twitter updates and blog posts ! :)

    I wish you a good luck on your exams !

    All the best and be well ! ! ! ! :)

    SvaraRadera